Convenient, online Investment Management & Program Administration
In addition to convenient, toll-free phone access to a Retirement Plan Account Manager or to our automated account information line, you can access your account information as well as perform many administrative and investment tasks online, 24/7.
- Process contributions online.
- Transmit updated plan and participant census data.
- File required annual 5500 report.
- View and print online statements through the view as participant mode.
- View and print transaction history for customizable periods through the view as participant mode.
- View and print account activity reports and develop customizable report using our report wizard.
- View and print plan loan reports.
- Get a copy of your adoption agreement and summary plan description.
- Get important updates on law or regulation changes as well as administration guides and answers to frequently asked questions in the Plan Education Center.
- Access account balance information by fund and/or contribution type.
- Obtain personalized rates of return for various periods and current unit values.
- View customized transaction history and quarterly statements.
- Initiate transactions, such as automatic rebalancing, fund transfers and investment allocation changes.
- Obtain investment performance and fund information.
- Get general information on the plan and investing in our Participant Education Center.